2009-leaning on a kitchen counter that i scrubbed clean in my own house next to a cake that i made with my own two hands. red velvet with a brownie layer in the middle with cream cheese frosting and melted chocolate chips on top.
happy birthday to me!
being that birthdays are a time to reflect i made a short list of lesson's i've learned:
1.make sure you know the exact time a final exam is given. even if it is only your aerobics class final. having to retake an aerobics class is a little embarassing.
2. looking good really is the best revenge.
3. marry the guy who tells you that you are the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world. that should be a no-brainer. don't waste any time at all on the guy who says that you need plastic surgery on your perfectly adorable nose.
4. forgive yourself for dating so many losers.
5. if one bowl of ice cream is good, then a second bowl is always twice as delicious.
6. diaper changing is an art form.
7. it's not against the law to like yourself. it actually feels pretty good. flaws and all.