1. eating fast food. for every meal. it's like coating your intestines in crisco.
2. not being able to find important things, like a plunger or zurg or underwear.
4. finding new running trails and adapting to a new YMCA.
6. stumbling around our the new house in the dark in the middle of the night.
7. registering. for school. for voting, for driving. for exercising. for breathing.
8. east coast time zone. it is killing us. that one hour makes all the difference in the world.things that are easy about our most recent move:
1. going to church. it's always the same wherever we have lived. the same spirit, the same doctrine, the same wonderfulness.
2. the blank slate. no one knows you and you can be whoever you want to be. also, i haven't put my foot in my mouth yet. but it is only a matter of time...
3. family time. we have a lot of it because we don't know anyone yet. a bittersweet perk.
4. everthing is a new experience. just being in our new house and new backyard and our new town is exciting for the kids.