eight things you may not know about me:
1. i believe sherbet is health food.
2. i too lied on my third grade eye exam just to get glasses. what a prize that turned out to be.
3. being pregnant is not my favorite thing in the world. i actually don't like it much at all. but delivering the baby is not hard at all for me. reagan took 20 minutes and scarlett took less than 10.
4. i still struggle with inner turmoil about how old i am. 27 isn't old, i just get confused about where i should shop! do i stick out like a sore thumb in charlotte russe??? but there is no WAY i am old enough to shop at talbots!
5. riding the school bus was a traumatic experience for me. being a deathly shy child, finding a place to sit everyday was nerve-wracking! thank goodness for assigned seating! and the naughty things kids do!!! no thanks! i will drive my children to school everyday. they can develop strength and backbone somewhere else.
6. in junior high and high school i never went to swimming type activities without wearing shorts over my swimsuit. i was too self-conscious. and dumb. i just needed to get over myself!
7. i think i should have been a dentist, a dermatologist or an anesthiesiologist. those professions fascinate me. and you don't hear about too many dental, dermotological or anesthiesiological emergencies pulling you away from your bed in the middle of the night.
8. the second "sequel" to gone with the wind comes out november 6th. fo' real. it is called rhett butler's people and you know i will be first in line for that. from what i have read it is rhett's point of view and history. should prove interesting. i know this was supposed to be about me, but this important topic has been pressing on my brain lately.