Monday, January 29, 2007

am i addicted to blogger?

...or do i just not have enough friends to interact with in "real" life?

thomas took reagan to wal-mart with him so that i could rest on saturday.(i was sick AGAIN and it is really getting old. this time it was a sinus infection.) anyway, while they were there, reagan somehow canoodled thomas into buying a bat and baseball set. that reagan can be quite irksome and conniving when he wants something. thomas and reagan spent some time outside on saturday while it was freezing cold and they had some male bonding. we are hoping that if we start early, perhaps we can circumvent my poor athleticism genes into some brilliant, scholarship worthy athletic genes before it is too late.

"why are you throwing things at me dad?" actually, reagan loves to throw the ball, it's the whole "catch" part that we are struggling with.

posing with the ball...
getting distracted by the piles of leaves and a broken toy.


the pitch!











current pregnancy status:
craving pizza(pizza hut commercials make me crazy!), ooey gooey(almost raw)chocolate chip cookies, carrots, and lots and lots of water. struggling to actually win some of the designer maternity jeans on ebay. as of today i am hating 88tatoo and ferraridesign for swooping in at the last minute and pretty much STEALING my desired jeans! any suggestions?

welcome to jill norris. i am thrilled to add you to my friends list. great choice in girl's names

8 comments:

Caroline said...

Oh how cute! This is just the beginning of many fun days filled with playing ball!
I am so glad you are keeping us up with your pregnancy! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to find out the sex! You know what a great girl's name is? CAROLINE! LOL! I miss you!

Meghan said...

We have tried counter acting my athletisism too, I think that we did start early enough, so my kids might have a chance. Looks like Reagan is a natural. And by the way, he is looking more handsome every time I see a new picture. Hope you get to feeling better.

lrbodine said...

I tried in vain to win some designer jeans on ebay (maternity ones that is). I was always unsuccessful! But my favorite pants have still come from ebay - the Gap Maternity jeans. I always gets lots of compliments on them and was able to get them all new for around $20-25. Totally worth it! I have 2 different pair of the flare and a long and lean pair. I've been living in these 3 pair of jeans since week 18 and I can't complain. Some of them are demi-panel and some are full panel but they are comfy and cute!

Anonymous said...

Fun times are ahead! I really didn't care for sports much until Chan played baseball and now I love it!! The stuff you're craving sounds really good! Especially to us dieters!
Valoree

katherine said...

All my girls love playing sports, but mostly for the social aspects--they usually just talk on the soccer field, etc. (I'm wondering if I passed my non-athletic gene to them).

Emily C said...

reagan is heading in the direction of dating high profile girls like vanessa milano and jessica beil if he keeps up his baseball skills.

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

Ok, so I know I'm like a post or two late, but as for baby names, I've been thinking. I know you well enough to know that you don't want just ANY name, you know a cool, semi-unique, meaning-filled name. And my reason for not commenting is that I've been thinking long and hard about what to suggest. And so, without further adieu, here are my best attempts at names I think you MIGHT consider:

Winston, Churchill, Ezra, Taft, Benson, Mckay, Wilford, Woodruff, Norman, Schwarzkoff (sp?), Colin, Powell, Sean, Hannity, Gordon, Bitner, Monson, Coulter, OReilly, and Woodward.

There! I've exhausted myself. Hope you're satisfied!

Emily C said...

Wow Nat! Look at you go! You've been watching alot of Fox News in the meantime.