Sunday, July 27, 2008

more about me

i made a major accomplishment recently. i am forever on the lookout for the perfect white shirt. i love blouses, flowy tunics, tees, tanks, v-necks, crews, raglans, you name it, i love it in white.
my greatest desire has been to find a crisp white summer blouse. and here it is:

scoop neck, princess seams, side zipper for impecable fit, fabric covered buttons, eyelet lace, puffed sleeves. perfect.

AMAZING!


can you guess what this is a picture of???


any ideas???
guesses?
hypotheses?
speeches?
impressions?
i cut bangs.
i'm still not 100% sold on them.
not my fave look. i always seem to make random hair cutting decisions right before we take a bunch of family pictures. but, i can work with it. my goal is to do my hair a different way for a solid week. i figure it will stretch my hair creativity. can i accomplish this? i'll keep you posted.



and, most importantly, the new cut hasn't inhibited my ability to pose. fierce! watch out tyra.

15 comments:

Meredith said...

love the shirt...love the hair...you're so cute!

Sarah Beck said...

cute shirt, and I LOVE THE BANGS!!!

Emily C said...

that blouse is a perfect white blouse. and it fits you perfectly. keep rockin the hair girlfriend!

lrbodine said...

That shirt is great! I'm always on the hunt for the perfect white summer shirt also.

And the bangs look good! I always cut mine and then hate them and grow them out and cut them again. I just think they look so good on other people!

Anonymous said...

You are so darn cute it's crazy! Love the shirt, the whole outfit! I could never pull off those heels with shorts! Bangs are cute, too. Is it just me or do you just keep getting smaller and smaller?
Valoree

Cherilee said...

Is that the shirt you bought when we were shopping? It looks great! Very cute AND stylish.

And way to pull of a new look...the bangs look fabulous.

Paula said...

Okay Stacy London, are you going to share your shopping secrets? Love the bangs-good choice. I did the same thing right before Ty and Kami's wedding.

Mindi said...

i'm all about the bangs--now you get to toss them ever-so-seductively out of your eyes.....nice move.

where did you get the shirt? i'm lovin' it, too.

please tell me somewhere like kmart. you'd make my day.

bloggingchristy said...

Heidi your blog is so cute!! You have such a fun personality!! I love the blouse, but I'm sure the posing has something to do with it!

Mink News said...

very cute!
We want to go out while you are in UT call me!

Melissa said...

I'm in love with your new shirt - good find! And your bangs look cute!

The Liittle Shop of Cullen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

I love the shirt, but I'm even more impressed that you can wear white. I would have big stains all over a white shirt by the end of the day even if Ella was no where around.

The Bangs are so cute!

Lindsey said...

Where. Did. You. Get. That. Shirt?

I will see you in person tonight and will, at that point, comment on your stylish bangs to your face. Your bang-covered face.

THE AUG BLOG said...

Cute hair and shirt. I'm lovin the shoes! Way to much fun.